- Information Collection
We may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
Use of Information
- Automated Logging: Our servers automatically record information sent by your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
- Platform Visit: When you visit the shipn platform to create and manage shipments.
We utilise the information collecte/d to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Analyse website usage for marketing optimization.
- Deliver our monthly newsletter if you’ve subscribed.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may share your personal information with other organisations in the following scenarios:
- With your explicit consent.
- To fulfill the service you have requested.
- In response to court orders or legal processes.
- When your actions on our websites violate our Terms of Service or any of our guidelines for specific services.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You may also unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
shipn c/o Stack Technologies Ltd.
Innovation Labs Stowmarket,
Ground Unit, Wharfside House,
Prentice Road, Stowmarket, Suffolk,